2018: Kakaofriends Pocket Diary

Friday, January 12, 2018



I know it's a bit too early to say this (and I hope I won't jinx it), but I feel like my 2018 has been saved!


I'm not gonna hide it anymore, I've had a crappy 2017. But one thing had been constant in my life and that is journaling. I've had one since I was still in grade school. I also have tried going digital, but then again... nothing beats crossing off things on your list with a good old pen.


Funny story, the Korean journal brand that I had been faithful to for around three years now has discontinued the pocket journal line that I always get, and with that, I was left with nothing. I actually bought one of those cheap pocket journals from Muji, but it never felt right from the first day of use. And so with that, after a very careful consideration - around a month's worth, I decided to go for a new brand that I adore and love... the 2018 Pocket Diary from Kakaofriends!




I'll cut to the chase... I love it. It's just right. Not to mention it has the cutest characters to give you smile on any bad day that will come your way. And oh! It came with stickers too, which is always a delight and a need when it comes to journaling.

The Neo and Frodo sticker set was a surprise insert in the journal, whilst picnic sticker set was a gift from the GMarket store I bought it from.



It also came with this cute mini calendar cards that have the cutest illustrations for each month. Which I now have by my desk's side.


Since December was already over, and I received this from the mail from the first week of January - I made use of my missed one with little reminders to lighten any day. And given that I am still on my The Last Jedi high (I know, even up to now!), I made good use of the space and did some well-deserved collage and kind of a tribute.



I can't wait to fill it all up this year!




You Might Also Like

0 comments