BTS (방탄소년단): Ceci Magazine - May 2015

Friday, July 17, 2015

June 18 2015 

I have this ridiculous fascination with fresh looking cotton piques, chino shorts, and  most of all, Seokjin. And guess what? CECI delivered that to me with one deadly blow, and I'm not even this close to laughing about it. 


I guess it's one of Ceci's special issues, for there were two(or three?) versions of the cover with Kara's Hara. 

The boys model for Lacoste donning fresh cotton piques, and all things sports inspired for this CECI issue. I'm fighting the urge to edit myself in this photo... covering Yoongi's face with mine. *gets thrown out* 

Don't get me started with whatever I feel about Seokjin in this photo above. It could take us years for me to actually finish an actual sentence. For I cannot form any human known words describing what I feel about it. It's that severe you guys, HELP. /heeeeeeeeeeelp


I really love the fresh and playful feel of this shoot. And look how precious the boys look! Everything is just so fresh. *breaths in, breaths out* FRESSSSH. 

Ceci just killed me twice, then brought me back to life again with making Seokjin wear a pique polo and a white shirt. I SHOUT JUSTICE FOR LALINE'S SOUL! JUSTICEEEEEE!

--- 

EXTRAs: This Ceci issue is filled with very interesting articles and amazing shoots. So I gathered some of my favorites for you all. Since the Bangtan part was so short, yet so sweet. Sigh.

ETUDE: Kyrstal x Beenzino 
ETUDE collaborated with Beenzino for their new campaign, which results to a Krystal x Beenzino partnership. Damn, these two. They look so good together - may it be individually or combined. 


Girls from Neverland: Red Velvet 
Not really a fan, but this is one cute photoshoot. If I was given the chance to re-do my 18th birthday photos, I would want the concept to be like this. But less pink, more blue. 


I would like to thank Mona and Eunji for being the awesome people that helped me get this pretty baby! Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really like the way you capture the photos for your blog posts, they look so natural and professional, good job ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to go away from the usual scans that we see online, since it's everywhere. I want everything to stand out. Because they're really great photos.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I try to do the same and I know how hard it is to get the pics to look good on camera, because of the lighting. I really like these type of pictures :D

      Delete
    3. Sunlight is the key! Sadly it's the rainy season here in my country, I can't take really moody sunlight lit photos nowadays :(((

      Delete