What Jiwo Did... - Entry 18

Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 25, 2015 


Everyday adventures of a grumpy, little Wolf. 


"What a treacherous thing to believe
that a person is more than 
a person. "

- Paper Towns written by John Green

July 19, 2015 - Sunday - "Paano Ako Naging Leading Lady" 

July 20, 2015 - Monday - Lights Out

July 21, 2015 - Tuesday - Hot Chocolate 

July 22, 2015 - Wednesday - Earl Grey.

July 23, 2015 - Thursday - Problem.

July 24, 2015 - Friday - New Kicks

July 25, 2015 - Saturday - Pizza and Pasta

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww, this idea is so cute! I want to get all the figures, or at least the V and Jimin figures :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'm just gonna do it for a month or so, but I really love the idea how it documents the highlights of my days. So I just kept on doing it. Hihihi. YOU SHOULD! They're really cute! I want to get them all too... but I'm just really, really, really biased towards Seokjin. haha!

      Delete
    2. Yes, the idea is really cute, keep going on! :)

      Delete
    3. I will, hopefully I'll be able to finish it this year, and hopefully the next! HIHIHI

      Delete