What Jiwo Did... - Entry 15

Saturday, July 04, 2015

July 4, 2015


Everyday adventures of a grumpy, little Wolf. 

Happy 4th of July EVERYONEEEEEEEE! 

This week had been such a mix of everything. 
And I am so grateful to end it in a happy note!
Things will always find a way to get better in times of darkness. 
I hope, whoever you are reading this entry, 
is a having a great day today! 

June 28, 2015 - Sunday - Photoshoot. 

June 29, 2015 - Monday - Feeling sickly. 

June 30, 2015 - Tuesday - Scroll and brush. 

July 1, 2015 - Wednesday - Package claim. 
***Laline's note: It was so windy during the time this picture was taken, so Jiwo needs to really be held at the time. Sorry for the hand cameo. 

July 2, 2015 - Thursday - These two are friends, I swear. 

July 3, 2015 - Friday - Supermarket. 

July 4, 2015 - Saturday - Opened up the HQ on a weekend. 

***Extra shot:
Pink lemonade after the rain.


P.S. 
I would like to close this entry with one of Seokjin's quotes from an interview he did months ago. Because it was one of the reasons that I feel like I've been able to handle such weight on me these past few months. Whenever I get afraid, nervous, and just plain uneasy I always take note of his message to those who are stepping forward to a new beginning and challenges, "DON'T GET NERVOUS. It's helpless to get nervous whenever you begin."

You Might Also Like

0 comments