Independence Day Haul: Global Pinoy Bazaar 2015

Friday, July 10, 2015

June 12 2015


So... this happened. I spent the Philippine Day of Independence spending on local products, patriotic indeed. There are two sides as to why I spent the 12th of June in a mall, and I'll tell you more about the personal side of things.



I never really am an avid go-er to bazaars. I find them very crowded and draining. But since I was somehow required to expose myself to such places, I went and conquered Yabang Pinoy's Global Pinoy Bazaar at the Glorietta Activity Center.

And well, I ended buying a few things: 


Notes to Self
A Compendium of Thoughts, Goals, Plans & Dreams
Notebook by Ella Lama Doodles and Lettering

I love everything about this notebook. It looks amazing, inspiring, and again, amazing. The moment I saw this notebook, I felt like I need to get it. I actually asked my mom to buy it for me, because I have limited money at that time. And at times like that, you need to beg. 


This notebook now serves as my blogging ideas notebook, which is really helpful. I get to doodle and write ideas freely. And with a notebook looking like that, who wouldn't be inspired?! Ella Lama sells alot of pretty little things, and I feel the need to get them all before Christmas time, because I am a hoarder! Check out more bout Ella Lama Doodles & Lettering here

I Just Want To Make Nice Things
(and get enough sleep)
Pencil Case by The Happy Project

Moving on to another pretty thing, we have this really cute and practical pencil case from the Happy Project. I felt like it matches my current state in life. It's affordable, simple, and keeps you organized, I just had to buy it!

The Happy Project is a specialty lifestyle brand that carries multi-purpose pouches, which aim to spread happiness and positivity through inspirational statements. Which I currently living out of. 


You can check more about THE HAPPY PROJECT here

The Calix Cord Burrito
Organizer by AdoraBella

This one is the lifesaver. Also could be a one level higher in terms of my favorites out of this haul. Because it literally changed my life after I purchased it. Everything - cord wise, is much easier to deal with. Now that I have this baby. 

You can check more about AdoraBella here

Loki Keychain & Stormtrooper Bookmark
by The Happy Project

Lastly I got little bits and bobs from the Pop Junk Love store. A Loki Key ring for my keys, because it's Loki, and I must have it, period. I also bought a Stormtrooper felt bookmark. Which I adore so much. I'm currently using it for my organizer, and it's been of great help for far.

All Pop Junk Love items are hand-made based on pop culture characters. You can check more about Pop Junk Love here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments