BTS (Bangtan Boys/방탄소년단): Wake Up - Japanese Album

Monday, January 05, 2015

December 30, 2014

What better way to end the 2014 than with a big box all the way from the land of the rising sun! I actually can't believe it myself. I was expecting to get this bad boy after the holidays, or worse pick it up in the main post office. But here am, bewildered and in shock to receive this via post earlier than expected. PhilPost, congratulations... you are doing something right. 
***
Notice to you who is reading this post... I have decided not to put watermarks on the images I post on my blog for I do believe they look nicer that way. And with that point, please do respect that all photographs on this blog were taken by me(unless otherwise stated), please don't pinch them or use them without asking or crediting my blog.
***


I bought myself the Limited Edition Type A wherein it features along with the standard tracklist of the album, and a DVD of the "Japan Official Fan Meeting Vol. 1 at Tokyo Dome City Hall -  (2014年5月に行われた日本ファンミーティング時の映像数曲収録予定)"(which I am yet to watch! Ate Anne, if you are reading this, alert me and let us watch this together, thank you!) 

Trusted since way back, I bought my copy via the awesome CD Japan. Wherein I got my package meticulously wrapped and handled, I nearly got teary eyed. It's been long since I last smelled the familiar straight from Japan package scent, I must tell you that it is so satisfying. (don't think that I am weird please). And I really loved the green packing paper they used to wrap my album items with. Awesome. 


CD Japan added the BTS Wake Up Ad poster as an first press external bonus for the ones who pre-ordered. And I have no regrets, the poster image was my favorite out of all the three covers. So I'm happy with my choice!


My favorite track out of the album would be ""I Like It Pt.2 ~In That Place~" (いいね!Pt.2~あの場所で~) ". Based from the rough translation with the help of my Japanese language major background in college, it's about this boy wanting to meet with girl he liked once more "at that place". Looking back at the memories they have made, wishing they could meet one more time "at that place". 

It gives me so much feelings to see how much the boys have been doing, and is step by step, growing as artists. Do us proud, boys! 













You Might Also Like

0 comments