What Jiwo Did... - Everyday Adventures of a Grumpy Little Wolf Entry 2

Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015
Another fruitful week spent with my little grumpy wolf!

January 4, Sunday - Being all cozy whilst watching Misaeng.


January 5, Monday - Forces himself to be in the photo... because he's a model. 


January 6, Tuesday - He felt that I was stressed, so he decided to pop out of my bag. 


January 7, Wednesday - In times of stress eating, one grumpy wolf judges its owner. 


January 8, Thursday - Monitoring his human counterpart's latest video. And yes, we were SPEECHLESS. 


January 9, Friday - He's not really amused with the flat Dokdo pen the consul gave me. 

January 10, Saturday- We watched Love, Rosie today... which, we both really had so many FEELS on. 


An extra! A while ago I went by Ate Anne's house to get my W Korea magazine, and look! Eeeeeep! The photos from last year's Meet and Greet were finally released and she dearly printed copies for me. Thank you so very muchie Ate Anne! Look how ecstatic Jiwo looks! Haha! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments