Roy Kim: Love Love Love

Monday, January 19, 2015

January 7, 2015

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Yes, definitely... LOVE.  After a year-long wait, I finally got my hands on Roy Kim's first studio album: Love Love Love.


Famously known for his Superstar K4 win, and his million setting hit "Spring Spring Spring", Roy Kim followed his hit single with the release of his first full length album "Love Love Love" June of 2013.

I must say, Roy Kim's album was one of the highlights of my 2013. What a good year, 2013. Wherein I listening to this album alone on repeat for days. There is something about his voice and stories in each song that made the whole album appealing to my ears. And not to mention he looks charming as well, don't you think?


Each and every track made me feel so nostalgic and relaxed. It makes you want to sit down with a cup of tea and a book while it's playing. And to this day, I must say that I am still in love with every track from Love Love Love. Adds to the fact I know each and every word of each track by heart, it's that special for me (heee~!).

The physical album is a lovely thin paperback booklet, filled with symbols that show how nature is lush and green. The CD itself looked like a vinyl, with Roy Kim's simble stamped on it. Cute indeed. There are also photos that you would see in the album consists of Roy Kim walking along the forest, to keep up with the whole nature theme. One being my favorite where he's in an all black ensemble being all candid while holding his hat.


It's been a long wait, and I'm glad to have finally got myself a copy. It may not be like my other default idol album purchases, but I'm glad I invested on a Roy Kim album.

I'll be posting his next album next week too! Please anticipate!

P.S. I would like to thank the ever so awesome Joanna for purchasing this album for me!











You Might Also Like

0 comments