What Jiwo Did... - Everyday Adventures of a Grumpy Little Wolf Entry 1

Saturday, January 03, 2015


I told myself not to do this sort of thing, but can you blame me? This friend is so adorable, I can't help myself.
December 28, Sunday - Jiwo's first roadtrip.


December 29, Monday - The little grumpy wolf accompanied me to my last day of work for the year 2014. Isn't he the sweetest?


December 30, Tuesday - A big box from Tokyo arrived... and this little grumpy wolf got a little too excited.


December 31, Wednesday - Jjapaghetti cravings satisfied!



January 1, Thursday - Welcoming the New Year with some fireworks and an out of focus photo of self.


January 2, Friday - Trying hard not to appear too nervous whilst taking a photo with a giant Mario.


January 3, Saturday  - Discussing rescue mission and tea parties with his new pal, Robocar Poli.







You Might Also Like

0 comments