Zark's Burger

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 15, 2015

Fresh. Huge. Great. 

That is what I read on the menu of this famous burger joint. 

It's so funny how I've spent three long years of my life along the Taft/La Salle area, yet I've never tried Zark's. 


Made up of fresh looking vegetables, huge bun and patty, overall the Zark's Three Pointer that I ordered was just right for lunch. It wasn't as great as I expect it to be, nevertheless, I find it very satisfactory.


The Three Pointer is a burger with THREE KINDS OF CHEESE(mozarella, cheddar and cheese sauce) served with lettuce, tomato, and caramelized onions.

As much as I wanted to judge it with its full potential, unfortunately, I do eat vegetables. Let's leave it at that. I would like to thank the people who are nice enough to eat the veggies in my burger, you know who you are~ 

I loved the fries the comes with it though... it's very fitting with the meal.


I loved how cheap yet worth it(?) the Zark's price range is. You get what you pay for, maybe even for less. Looking back, I finally understood why people from Taft or elsewhere queue for these burgers. But then again, I am definitely not going to be one of them.

...but, if ever given a chance to eat there once more, I will definitely buy myself a Jackhammer.

P.S.
Jiwo got stood up by his turtle friend that lunch time, because his turtle friend got late. So whilst waiting... he ate his heart out devouring every bite of the that cheesy and greasy goodness. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments