Stamps

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 12, 2015
It all started with a hand-me-down date stamp.
I have this irritating tendency to be all mindful of how I write dates and/or numbers on almost everything. So I was really thankful to the day that I finally owned my very own date stamp. Not that I need one, I know. But you can't blame me, I want everything to be neat and organized as possible.


Months ago, a friend offered to buy me this cute little stamp set, wherein it contains letters from the alphabet. It was so adorable, I swear I was this close to stamping everything with my name on it. I felt that it was really convenient and very "crafty" looking, that I even decided to use it on my presents, letter and other stuff you could think of.


Last Christmas, I received this very adorable gift from my sister. It's a DIY stamp set of plants! It's so adorable! It's everything I wanted in a christmas present! It's DIY, it's a set of stamps... and it's about plants... ALL ROLLED INTO ONE! Isn't that amazing?


I really loved the DIY aspect of it. I got to put in the rubber parts on the wood, and even get to label each. Each and every stamp is so pretty... I'm kind of afraid to use each one... and honestly I don't know where to use them. But I shall find a way.


I have no words as to how much I loved the fact that stamps exists. For the past year, stamps made my documenting ways so much easier. I hope to grow my collection this year, to my dearest friends... who are reading this entry... hello, you know what to give me this year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments