Comme La Premiere Fois

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

January 6, 2015

Let me quote Taylor Swift on this entry: "I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name." 
My journal for the year 2015 is not that really blank, per se. Since I started filling up this baby since December 2014.


I bought this journal in Korea. Funny story, we were supposed to go to a Bangtan fansign, well most probably gate crash that fansign, but it turned out that the notice was wrong and we were stuck roaming around the Gimpo airport for nothing. But nonetheless, it was such a delight still. And that's where I eneded up buying myself a journal, to ease my broken heart.


*Speaks in a trying hard to be french accent* "Comme la premiere fois". Translation - Like the first time. In essence, it's something that might sum up my year. I will be facing another round of everyday challenges like it's the first time. With a more wiser, and hopefully stronger me.
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments