Michael Bublé: Live in Manila

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

January 31, 2015



Speechless. I have no words to describe everything that happened that night, but one thing for sure, a man called Michael Bublé left me speechless.



Months ago, I was kind of hopeless, trying to figure out how to even fit my concert budget with my growing expenses on Bangtan merchandise(don't judge, you have no idea, how frustratingly satisfying it is to invest.). I guess I'm really destined to spend my last day of January with Mr. Magnificent himself, for my my dad offered to pay for the tickets.



Fast forward to the concert D-day, I'm beyond thankful to have realized that the seats I chose are just right for such a setting. I am so proud, I was this close to giving myself a high five in public.

From beginning to end there was never a dull moment. I found myself smiling, screaming, being close to tears and even standing and dancing to the beat. Never have I ever thought I'll be listening to mu favorite songs and Michael Bublè renditions live. 

Each and every song was performed in such a pure heartfelt kind of way, it makes me so proud to have listened, and followed this man from the land of Maple Syrup and Canadian Bacon.


I really loved that moment during the encore when he sang his heart out without any mic accompaniment, it felt as if he was giving a recital to millions of people, expressing how thankful he is to have thousands support him all throughout. It was such a heartfelt moment that really struck me.

I hope to see you soon, Mr. Bublè!

✯ALL PHOTOS ON THIS POST WAS TAKEN WITH AN IPHONE

You Might Also Like

0 comments