Kapitolyo Night Out: Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina

Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 2, 2015


When one says cilantro, one thing comes to mind... something green. If you know me, I have this long loathe-filled relationship with anything classified as vegetables or anything green.


But 2015 is a year of change right? ...or not. 


We found ourselves in a little Fil-Mex Cantina on a Monday night within the Kapitolyo area.


I'm not really that familiar with Mexican food... except for cheese quesadillas, because nobody hates cheese quasadillas!

I let Ate Anne and Joanna choose the food, for I have no idea what's good and what is not. So forgive me if I have no idea what the food we ate was called. But look, glorious cheesy and meaty delights ahead!


I have this long and strong love affair with potatoes, so the dish above was a delight for me. And who in the world says no to cheese and beef?! There were bits and pieces of veggies though, but it worked. So who am I to complain?


Oh Nachos... glorious tasting nachos. Need I say more?


We ended the whole Silantro experience with a burrito. Well, I did. Since Ate Anne and Joanna was too full to consume it. It was so good though, but it was filled with veggies that I have no interest in eating. Such a shame.

Thank you Joanna for this treat!

SILANTRO
75 East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo
Pasig City
Tel. No. 0917 508 4748
Open Daily, 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.



You Might Also Like

0 comments