Kuppa Roastery & Cafe: Bonifacio Global City

Friday, February 13, 2015

January 30, 2015

What better way to mend a Lechon craving broken heart but with decent pizza, pasta, and a good friend to have a meal with, right?



I have had heavy breakfast, and tea that morning. I wasn't really particularly that hungry. But since my heart was feeling heavy due to the lack of lechon that I was supposed to be devouring that day... I chose Margherita Pizza which just hits that spot to mend my lechon-craving-broken-heart.


Ate Anne ordered the seafood pasta, which looks so good. I never really am a fan of cream sauce pastas, as well as seafood ones even. But I really liked Kuppa's take on it. It was just right, and I found myself munching on the squid bits.


It was surprising the Kuppa not only serves roasted coffee, they also offer a variety of good food. If given the time and money, I'll definitely try their Crispy Pata! damn... I should've known.

Kuppa Roastery & Cafe
4th Avenue, Taguig
Metro Manila

P.S.

※ Jiwo and Namjuck definitely liked their time at Kuppa as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments