Bangtan(방탄소년단) for W Korea: December 2014 Issue

Monday, February 09, 2015

January 10, 2015

Because anything with Bangtan's faces on it should be purchased... 



It's like the force of gravity... it can't be helped. There will be stages of denial, but then again, because the boys always looks good in photos, you just find yourself giving into to wherever that mysterious force takes you.


I was expecting to find the Black and White studio photos of the boys, but it wasn't included in the magazine itself. It must be B-cuts of the shoot. Nevertheless, they look so good, there is no room for complaints.


P.S

 The magazine also features Gong Hyo Jin who I love and adore so much! And so... she should be in this post also!

※ I would like to send a big thank you to Ate Anne for this pleasant surprise! I wasn't expecting to get it, but you are so awesome to have gotten it! Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have to agree with this: “Because anything with Bangtan's faces on it should be purchased...”, too bad I do not have the money to do this. Otherwise my room would be 50% reserved to BTS stuff ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY JUST MAKE YOU WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING D: Nah, I have this jar where I keep change and extra money, in order to buy the things I have. I keep them all in my closet, hahaha... I still have stuff left unopened D:

      Delete
    2. Good idea, the bad thing is shipping and taxes (at least for Europe). I have to pay double or more because of these two :(

      Delete
    3. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. It's worser here in my country where sometimes, it's kind of sad and doubtful. Because officers tend to guess the calculation for the taxes and ends up you paying extra large amounts just to actually get your package :( Which is really and seriously sad. :(

      Delete