BTS (방탄소년단): Summer Package 2014

Monday, August 31, 2015

June 27, 2014


Well, this took me a year.
I wasn't really planning on writing about this package, but it's so pretty. And having  posted the latest Summer Package, I felt the need to do the same for this one.


I'm not much into contests, or stuff that requires me doing things just to get a prize. For I hate being disappointed. But I guess, I grew accustomed to having Bangtan as a exception to everything I do. Which brings us to this - the BTS Summer Package 2014. 


I was not really expecting to get something out of the Meet & Greet. I told myself to be satisfied with whatever the result may be. But then the rush came over, I found myself searching for my tiles. To see if they where highlighted with pink outline. And guess what? 2 of them got picked! 

I was shocked. I remember screaming, even double checking if I'm seeing everything right. My tiles were picked. It's with those damn pink outlines. I won something!


Getting them was not easy though. 

The promised 'FREE SHIPPING' was not true. We had to pay for the shipping still. And coming from a company like MNET, I was expecting a fast, safe, hassle free shipping method. But I got my expectations up and ended up disappointed later. I waited for the packages for a weeks. Going to and fro, calling MNET and the central post office in my country. I swear I was this close to letting $85(I ordered and won two signed Summer Packages) slip off my hands.

Fast forward to now, here it is with me safe and sound. And looking pretty amazing as ever. But I swore to myself to never join another MNET Meet and Greet again, more so to never purchase from their shop again. Even if it's Seokjin's tears in a jar is a at stake. I won't be as rabid as I was before. 


The BTS 2014 Summer Package includes a Pin Button Set, the Official BTS Slogan (Summer Edition), the BTS Memorial Photobook, and a Random Member Photocard. 

Pin Button Set


I will let you process the photo first.

If you saw it, yes. I have two Hoseok pins. And I don't have a Yoongi pin in return. I don't really mind, though. For I only want the Pokerface Seokjin one, no big deal. I didn't even bother complaining to MNet because, I got enough headache already. 

BTS Official Slogan


This could be the very first official slogan to ever be mine. I never am a 'slogan' type of person, for practically, I will never use them anyway. But I like the idea of it. And c'mon! The slogan's design is comprised of different shades of blue. It definitely is made for me.


I especially liked the tag for it. It looks so pretty. Like ridiculously blue and pretty. 

BTS Memorial Photbook


PRETTY. Everything about it. PRETTY. Let me just process the whole thing. For I'm just in awe. First of all it looks like a story book. And it's in this Sailor outfit type thing. Not to mention how it looks like a folded shirt. And it just looks so cute. Like I can't stop myself. I can stare at it and admire how it's designed so prettily. I just love it to bits.


The first part is filled with the boys posing for group photos. Which is expected to be cute, precious and somewhat embarrassing. 

It's basically the Yearbook of what had happened from their debut to their current promotion at that time. You could say that this is the hybrid of a BTS Summer Package and a BTS Memories. 

Skool Luv Affair
Chapter 1


Skool Luv Affair
Chapter 2


O! RU L8 2?


2 COOL 4 SKOOL


It will not be an offical BTS Merchandise, if there's no photocard that comes along with it. I actually got a Suga photocard, but I semi-cried and forced Ate Anne to give me her Seokjin card. Because, I need it in my life. 


Overall, for a launching of a product series. This Summer Package is alright. I love how the design stayed true to its identity. The color is just amazing. And well, I love Bangtan in general, who am I to complain? 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I tried my luck with Meet & Greet this year as well, but I am not as lucky as you :( The pins are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, I tried my luck as well. Which resulted to this. Heehee. I would want a Suga pin, but it's all in the past now. I should probably move on. Heehee (=⌒▽⌒=)

      Delete