Person of Particular Interest

Sunday, August 23, 2015

August 17, 2015


What could possibly be a more subtle, interesting, and poetic way to let go of someone?

Dramatically pour it all out in a letter that certain person will never ever get to read?

Because that was what I just did.


I love writing letters. It's an avenue for me to express everything, no holds barred.

You could view this post with me being pretentious as f*ck. Being all dramatic and deep. Which I could actually be doing at this point. But I guess, this is the only way I know how to deal with things. So I am not going to apologize.


I was actually not going to do anything about it. But everything about this certain person of particular interest it is taking over my thought cloud. And I had to do something, fast.

 After watching Yulin Kuang's adaptation of 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before', I felt like it is only proper for me to do the same thing as well.


After writing, I honestly felt good. More comfortable, and at ease. Which I am thankful. For now I can move forward. Without that paranoia in my heart that not only surrounds me, but limits me as well.

Letter therapy sure is the best.


And lastly, I would like to thank that certain person as well, for he gave me the butterflies. It's been a long while. And I guess it will take a long time for me to experience them again, but I loved it. Though I was being so all up emotionally in denial about it. It was refreshing. Thank you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments