Draft Post: March 24, 2015 - 2:23AM

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

[I got this photo from Taylor Swift's Instagram whilst stalking her from way back.]

Here I go again. Funny. I've been in this unhealthy cycle of trying to get through each and every day with that darn feeling of accomplishing nothing. And I guess it went on for months(or it felt like that, since now that I've counted it's been only a month since.). Which I dread... so much. This feeling of dryness, was honestly never in my mental vision board to begin with, and I felt stuck. And yet, I didn't do much about it. I let it drag me to nowhere.

This past month, I found myself running in the same circle. And it was hard. I watch people around me take their step forward towards something, may it be big or small, at least they were moving forward towards something. And I envy that. With nothing but admiration and ideas, I question myself each and every, why the hell am I stuck here? Where has the go-getter that I was before had gone? Did she leave? Is she stuck somewhere in the past, and can't get through today?

And with that out of my system... I'm giving myself a little message.

HEY YOU... YES YOU... WAKE UP!

Have breakfast. Don't snooze, wake the fuck up! Get that tea, and drink it with all those positive thoughts. You will get through another day without thinking you've wasted it. Feed Loki on time as well, for you always tend to be late about that. And it makes little Loki sad. Get moving! Be inspired. Love. Take a leap. Keep on crossing off all those things on your list, it's never too late. Don't give up. Go to bed early, you've been always up all night your brain is so close to rotting itself away. Believe in yourself. I swear, you will get past this.

Keep moving forward, Laline. It's not yet the end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments