Kapitloyo Night Out: EPIC Coffee Roastery

Monday, March 02, 2015

February 2, 2015


Coffee, tea and sweet things, That's how we concluded our night within the Kapitolyo's gastronomic sphere.

A place so rustic, with bits of curious pieces that makes its interior work. That makes the place live to its EPIC name.


I really loved the shelf amongst everything. I have this weird fascination with shelves, so... teehee. I would love to have a massive shelf like that in our new home soon. *fingers crossed*


And if you know me... or if you've read a couple of my entries in this online diary, you'll know that I have this long very fruitful and sweet relationship with tea. So it's my obvious cafe beverage of choice. *wink wink*

EPIC offers the Harley & Sons tea collection, for PHP115? (Thanks for correcting me, Ate Anne.), which is a bit extreme for a cup of tea, but it's worth it. Believe me. Still expensive though, but worth it.


And for coffee lovers out there who happen to stumble upon my little online diary, hello... I present to you, Joanna's drink - with Joanna's coffee art!


Our Hip Hop Monsters, more like Ate Anne and Joanna - did not pass up the photo opportunity in this cozy cafe...


Artsy farsty after drinking tea rubbish shots, cue!


EPIC Coffee Roastery
Coffee is the fuel of life. 
102 East Capitol Drive 
Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel: 631 00 57 / 0915 397 2553 

You Might Also Like

0 comments