Brunch Series: Kanto Freestyle Breakfast

Sunday, March 15, 2015

February 15, 2015


I wasn't expecting anything special. It was an unlikely setup for breakfast place, if you ask me. Then the food arrived, and I found myself surprised.

You must know that writing this entry was a little hard for me. For seeing the photos once again, I found myself craving. I must take note, and buy tomorrow's lunch at Kanto Freestyle Breaksfast once more. Sigh...


Their Pork Belly would probably be one of the my favorites thus far. I just love how it's all crunchy, yet at the same time tender. And damn, I still can taste it in my mouth. You have no idea. I'm just really hungry right now. This is not right. 


Mona ordered Eggs Benedict too! Which was yummy too! But the sauce was not of my liking. But that's just me, the person who doesn't like it whenever she finds her tastebuds confused. 


And lastly, these divine looking goddamn good stack of pancakes. We were surprised with how it looks. We were not expecting to see this masterpiece after paying for only less than a hundred for it. 

Kanto Freestyle Breakfast, Mandaluyong
San Joaquin, Mandaluyong
02 400 22 68

You Might Also Like

0 comments