2014 BTS Hip Hop Monster 16cm Figure: Jin-Wolf... TOTORO EDITION.

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

February 5, 2015


You never really saw this coming right? 
I for one, can't believe at what I had done... purchasing a JUMBO version of Jiwo. 
And with that we shall refer to him as Jiwo's Big Brother... Jiro. 

Yes. Jiro. I said that right. Basing from the fact that he is humongous, a little stouter, and just downright huggable, if only he was soft. I decided to go with the name Jiro.

He reminds me of that infamous Hayao Miyazaki film character, that everyone should know by now, the one and only... Totoro. And with that, the name "Jiro" was formed(And yes, do not associate him with that Michelin star Sushi master). 




Delightful isn't it?

To have two of the same kind but different in size? I could actually picture them now on lovely brotherly bonding situations.

Nice. Nice, indeed.



And since I tend to be really into criticizing, but mostly glorifying how my packages are packed and stuff...

CUE! these photos that I should've began this blog post with:


I was a bit surprised actually, for I have ordered Jiro via K2POP. So I wasn't expecting the BTS logo to be taped all over my my box. It was such a treat for me to see the official BTS shop logo. I have this particular fascination with how packages are presented each and everytime that I receive one, so please do bear with my drabble.


And there he is... protected by the ever so reliable bubble wrapping(with BTS Official Shop logos taped all over it! Eeep!)


And I must say, K2POP never fails to surprise me, literally. For I cursed so loudly to find a face staring back at me. He's gorgeous though. So I don't really mind if I get stared at by that face... forever?


And since I love the box, here are photos of the box as well:


Lovely, just lovely indeed!

Please do look forward for more of Jiro's appearances in Jiwo's weekly diary!

You Might Also Like

2 comments