AJ x The Star: Vol. 1: 防弾少年団/방탄소년단

Monday, March 09, 2015

February 16, 2015


Self-control. I guess I am in need for that. For here we again, congratulations Caroline. Once again, you have purchased something because it's got Bangtan all over it. Sighs.

Don't you just love opening your door, and see your friendly EMS delivery guy give you a smile and a packet containing something you don't even know if you'll love or hate. Oh good times, indeed.


Yes, I did it. I purchased the AJ x The Star Vol. 1. Can you really blame me, though? Just look at that cover. And after opening it, as well as that moment where I lost everything... I'm just breathless. No regrets. Hands down. 


AJ x The Star is a collaborative project of the Japanese magazine AJ, and Korea's The Star magazine. And to grace the cover for their first collaborative issue, they chose BTS (방탄소년단). Call me biased, but well... who wouldn't?!


Put these boys in any kind of clothes, and just prepare a camera... then let the magic happen. 


And since you all know I am biased as hell... teehee.


I love the overall output of this shoot. One of my favorites to date. Just look at these boys, damn. 








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your blog and BTS posts are killing me, but I guess you can tell that by the comment spam session I am having for some time now ^^ hope you don't mind it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihihi! It's all okay! I love it when people comment and tell me what they think, it amazes me how other people actually get to see my blog. I've only made this for friends and myself. It's nice to have someone apart from my circle tell me what they think! :)

      Delete
    2. I will read other posts as well, today I took my time with the BTS posts as you may have noticed. I really like your blog! :D

      Delete
    3. hihihihihi... you just never fail to really make me smile. Thank you, it really meant a lot. It makes me want to work hard and post better posts! Thank you so much! (*^▽^)/

      Delete