A Shameless Plug

Friday, July 14, 2017


I remember playing around during my childhood and one of my favorite games would probably be being a shop owner selling the most random stuff, getting so much non-existent money. I even got myself a toy cash register, I believe. Fast forward to today - where I found myself with limited shelf space and a ton of goods I don't see myself keeping anymore. And that's how it started I guess - Oh! That November



If you don't want to keep on reading you could go to this link to know the core reason(apart from needed shelf space) why I'm even selling stuff anyway. *wink wink*

Oh! That November is actually my twitter handle. So if you have the patience to see someone blab about KakaoFriends, Asian Dramas, and Movies, plus a precious mess of a group called Monsta X. If you're willing to take that risk - you can follow it, I guess (?).

I thought of it - trying to sound a bit poetic (but not really) with the date November 6, 2014 in mind. It was that fated day where I watched M Countdown live, and a moment to remember with a boy named Kim Seokjin.

So yeah, Oh! That November happened.

And I guess, you could say I'm kinda really lazy to think of other names that I ended up just using it for the shop.

Given the dilemma of goods gathering dust and my new found love. I felt like this is for the better. I'm honestly not even doing it for the profit. I treat it as a poetic goodbye- handing the baton to awesome beings who would love my precious merch better than me.

I also find it fun that I have a cute team behind me too!



Since I've opened the shop for a while now, we have limited items still up. So if you find something you fancy, we would be delighted to serve you!

Because after all, "We need shelf space, take our stuff!"!






You Might Also Like

0 comments