Done Watching, 2017: May

Monday, July 03, 2017


Here is everything I watched for the month of May:



I regretfully didn't watch any films for the month of May. *sighs*





It was in all honestly - so stressful to watch. So many frustrating side stories that will make you feel agitated the whole time. Having leads with such good chemistry was a big help. Though I skimmed through the whole thing, it still delivered the cheesy cuteness that I need. 




It had such a promising start, had kind of a shaky middle and lastly a confusing and forced ending. I feel like the leads' chemistry was wasted with all the annoying events happening by the side. I was actually going drop this - but I decided to heck with it. It was cute of them for trying, though. 




It screamed the web-drama style of storytelling that I really liked. This was a bit closer to my heart in a sense that I could connect and know how it feels and live like the lead girl in a sense. It was also a great factor that this was only 2 episodes, which is a great idea if you ask me. It was a nice experience watching this. 





I had this whole show with me before but decided to delete it after 10 minutes of watching the show. But fate has other plans - for my sister has a little crush on one of the boys in this. It turned out this show was to promote a boy group I have never heard of. It was still terrible for me. The whole dating simulation gimmick was sickening if you want properly closed stories. 

Rowoon - my sister's crush, was great in this, though. As well as Seolhyun's little cameo. She and Rowoon looked great together. I need them to be together in something, please? 




I've become a Dingo videos fan since the launched their music channel. But little did I know my Dingo addiction will go even further as they launched this web series. It was short, light, and just hilarious! I loved every bit of it. If you are a fan of cute bromance scenarios - this bad boy is here for you. Not to mention the cute cast that seriously made the whole thing work! Definitely one of the favorite shows I've watched this year! 






Everyone is so problematic. And petty. And just... unbelievably stupid. Like each and every episode it gets worse. And maybe that's why I still tune in - like the whole thing takes the unthinkable amount of stupid to a whole new level. I grew to adore the side characters, though. Especially the cute sunbae-vocalist team up. And one-sided crush guitar dude. There were nice moments, still. And voila, I still finished it. 





I can't believe I just watched 150 episodes of this. I'm not regretting it, though. It was such a very warm and genuine experience to witness a girl who only likes eating grow into a lady - falling in love, getting married, dealing with difficult family members, the wars and all that. And I do believe this was also the show that had both and Anne and Masahiro develop feelings for each other. Which was also a good plus for a fan like me. Not to mention Suda Masaki who was adorable and charming in his role as the middle child. Nothing but love for this morning dorama! 





I don't remember why I even bothered to check this show out - but the two cute side leads, aka CHUU couple, just had me downloading the entire drama immediately. I didn't even care about the others - I just skimmed the hell out of it and it was worth it, to be honest. They were awkward and cute at the same time - you can't help but adore them each episode. 




Thank goodness for cable, for there were no subs for this show online. Anything PD Na puts out except anything with Kang Hodong is an automatic must watch for me. And this is one of it. It was very chill and such a fun show to watch. Like it's a virtual restaurant game come to life. I love it and can't wait for the next season. 





May was definitely a month of discovering Monsta X in my book. I just have a lot of thoughts and feelings about the boys right now, that I feel like it will take me forever for me to explain. I feel like I've missed so many months it's a bit regretful that I only know now how epic they are. But fear not, as here I am now ready to support each step. (I will probably do another blog post about this whole Monsta X thing soon, I guess?). 

But if you don't know them - give their variety shows a try, you'll never regret it. *wink wink*






🌠🌠🌠


What's the show you loved in the month of May?
What do you think of the shows I've watched this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments