2017: July to September Playlist

Wednesday, October 04, 2017


Another late post (yes, I'm currently making up for those months that I became a tad bit lazy.)
And now, here are the songs I loved and listen to in the months of July to September. 




Given the fact that I missed 3 months, I decided to just list three songs and three albums that really stuck out for me during the said period. And with that, I present to you my favorites: 











I discovered this song through youtube after watching Dean's performance for  the COLORS channel. And since then, I've been listening to this song over and over again for a month. The lyrics are not that special, but I really loved how the whole song made me feel. Also the fact that it's not really tiring to listen to as well, even to this day, I still find myself listening to it.




Another youtube discovery in the list, I loved it to the point that I even used it in one of my video review of Monsta X's Shine Forever. I adore MXMTOON's voice, as well as the overall song the mix is just right. Not to mention the cute lyrics as well.






Well... this is a surprise. I never knew a song like this existed til' I watch the movie Vince, Kath, and James with my sister who is in a JOSHLIA high. And this song got stuck in my head.




















I never really paid much attention to BOLBBALGAN4. I never really felt they were that super special for starters. But as I listened to the piano covers in this youtube channel I'm subscribed to, I decided to check them out, and then I was just blown away. Their songs are the ones I needed in that moment in my life when I was feeling a bit down. And with that, it became a habit of mine to have their album play in the background whenever I cook or do the dishes.

X Song would most probably be my favorite track out of this album and my favorite BOLBBALGAN4 song to date. It's that one song I put on loop at times of spacing out.




This guy is a gem. I didn't follow PRODUCE 101 (never have, never will), but since my sister is a fan, I begin to know more of Sewoon. His mini album is one of those few albums where I liked every track, which is rare. So that's saying something. His voice is clean and his lyrics are cheeky which I find cute. Can't wait to listen more from him in the near future.

His duet with Brother Su called "If You" is my favorite track. Given that I love everything that Brother Su puts out, this choice is not really a surprise. Not to mention the delight hearing how their voices blend so well in the song, love indeed.





Like BOLBBALGAN4, I never really paid much attention to IU. I know she's one of the best - but I wasn't really that invested in her early years, tbh. Then Pallete came along, and everything just changed for me. Her participation in the show, Hyori's Bed and Breakfast further gave me more reasons to adore her. And with that, I found myself in a phase where I listen to one of her albums and rediscover how great she is, and damn... it's fascinating. It's tough for me to name my favorite tracks since I love almost all of them.








°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°



And we are done! I now learned my lesson and will try to update this series on time to avoid instances like this. 

And with that, what do you think of the little selection I presented above? If you have songs or albums you think I'll like, please do hit me up on twitter or comment below. I would like to know your thoughts and suggestions! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree on Red Planet! I like the vibe of BOLBBALGAN4's songs, cute with a bit of senti? Lels uhm, I recommend Winner's Fate Number For and Our Twenty For pls! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It just picks you up whenever you listen to them, which is a great thing. I don't really listen to Winner but I'll give them a try. Thank you! ( ∩ˇωˇ∩)♡

      Delete