A long overdue "Hello!"

Sunday, February 03, 2019



This feels weird but... hello again, internet!


[I was listening to this whilst writing this entry: "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost]


A lot has changed in my life during my blog absence. To be fair, the last post I made was way back in June of 2018: The Vanishing of Sidney Hall - a story of a writer who vanished without a trace, or so he thought. Which brings me back to this post, which you are reading now.

Though I have found my little online nook via Twitter, it's not what I could call the internet solace I seek. There were so many things I wanted to express, write about. But the somehow it felt as if the internet was too full, too loud. I thought I will never be able to write again. I doubted if I ever should come back.

But somehow my growing desire to curate, to share, and basically, word vomit the shit out of something I watched, listened to, or made took its toll on me. So here I am now, excited for what is to come.

And hopefully, this comeback is for the very last time.





You Might Also Like

0 comments